Sunday, November 9, 2014

Pearl Girl


Pearls are my absolute favorite classy/clean accessory! I especially favor baroque pearls. I find that the perfectly rounded pearl necklace is a little lacking in character, but I do have them for sentimental purposes (a gift from my tita), that I shall wear on very special occasions. The pearl neclace I'm wearing is my fave and represents how I feel in life - "Find beauty in the imperfect." Not a day goes by where I don't get compliments on them. 

This is the make-up look I did for our Filipiniana Americana Fashion and Art Show in Honolulu.


Foundation: Double Wear in Tawny by Estee Lauder. This foundation dries really quick so I apply moisturizer before I apply it, allowing the foundation to spread evenly and smoother.

Concealer: Bare Minerals' Well Rested
For my eyes: I chose shades of sunset gold for my lids, with taupe and brown for my creases, and a pearl cream highlight. 
Brows: I used Anastasia's Brow Wiz in dark brown and Brow Gel in Chocolate for my brows. Perversion Black eyeliner from Urban Decay.
Bronzer Contouring: Physicians Formula BB Bronzer, Blush: Milani's Baked Blush in Bellissimo Bronze
Lip color: Benefit's Lady's Choice. 

This look really brightens my face and can give me a really flawless look. It's quite universal and compliments any color I wear, including lipstick.


Sexy Sleeves:

I found this beautiful red cotton open cardigan, with a lace back www.papayaclothing.com. I just threw it over a tube top dress and I was pre-fashion show ready.

With aloha, SS

No comments:

Post a Comment