Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sexy Sleeves


   
Aloha! My name is Kristian (pronounced like Christian) a.k.a. Sexy Sleeves. I'm a Song Artist and voice instructor based in Hawai'i. I have been performing globally for over 14 years. When I'm doing a Musical Play or performing on stage, my wardrobe is usually assigned to me. I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin when it comes to playing a role and I can wear or not wear almost anything. When I'm off stage and in the real world, I am a conservative girl, but I still like to stay current in my fashion choices. In this world of bare it all selfies and cumberbunn short shorts, I take on the daily challenge of looking sexy modestly. An Oxymoran, I know! 

It's all about flattering colors, lines, fit, styles that won't break your bank! 
Since I became a mom, saving money and looking great is a MUST!

I am a Christian and a lover of all things beautiful, pure and decent. I find joy in being pleasing to my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  I am not perfect but I absolutely do my best to stand for truth and righteousness in a fashionably, lovely way. 

I hope to be a sister, a friend, a mentor, a supporter and cheerleader for those who have modest dressing standards. 

Thank you for joining me in my Sexy Sleeves!  

No comments:

Post a Comment